INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON SPOKEN DIALOG SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY (IWSDS) 2021 invites proposals for Workshops and Special Sessions in any topic related to the main conference theme: Conversational AI for natural human-centric interaction.
It will be held 15-17 November 2021 in Singapore. Depending on the COVID-19 situation, it will either be held as an in-person event in Singapore, as a fully virtual event or some hybrid form.
Authors are requested to submit PDF files (maximum three pages) of their proposal to email@example.com.
The proposal must indicate:
- Whether the proposal is for a workshop or for a special session:
- Workshops are half day events collocated either before or after the IWSDS 2021 main program. Registration to workshops is not included with IWSDS registration. Participants only interested in attending the workshops do not need to register for IWSDS.
- Special sessions are 90-minute sessions that are part of the IWSDS main program. Registration to special sessions is included with IWSDS registration.
- Workshop / Special Session title
- Name, affiliation, e-mail of the organizers
- A description of the workshop / Special Session title including:
- topics of interest
- expected number of submissions
- tentative program
- Tentative program committee members (only for workshop proposals)
- Special audio-visual, internet, computer or equipment requirements in case of a non-virtual event
- Whether the workshop / special session has been run before:
- where and when
- number of participants in the previous event
- Any additional information that might be relevant for the proposal evaluation
- Based on the volume of submissions and other logistic constraints accepted workshops can be converted into special sessions or vice versa
- IWSDS 2021 organization will cover expenses related to venue, audio-visual equipment and coffee breaks for workshops and special sessions. IWSDS 2021 organization cannot provide any additional financial support to workshop and special session organizers.