It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the 12th International Workshop on Spoken Dialog System Technology (IWSDS 2021). This year’s conference theme will be:
“Conversational AI for natural human-centric interaction”
Following the success of a series of eleven previous events, the 12th International Workshop on Spoken Dialog System Technology (IWSDS 2021) will be held on 15-17 November 2021 in Singapore. Participants will be able to keep track of the state of the art in spoken dialogue systems while enjoying the year-round summer paradise island that is Singapore.
IWSDS 2021 will be held virtually in view of the current situation. Authors will present their work and interact with participants virtually.
On behalf of the organizing committee, we welcome you to Singapore, and hope that you enjoy the workshop as well as the glorious mix of cultures and traditions on display.
Haizhou Li (National University of Singapore)
IWSDS 2021 General Chair
Special session and workshop proposals submission deadline: April 9, 2021 Special session and workshop notifications : April 23, 2021 Paper submission deadline: July 2, 2021 (23:59 Pacific Standard Time, GMT – 8) Paper notification deadline: August 12, 2021 Camera ready papers (with latex source) deadline: September 10, 2021 Earlybird registration deadline: October 01, 2021
- Standard registration deadline: November 17, 2021
- Please go to the technical session to access the papers and videos.
- We invite you to propose the questions or ideas that you think would be interesting to discuss during the “coffee breaks“.
- The conference will be held virtually over ZOOM. We will release the ZOOM link one week in advance, together with the accepted papers and presentation videos.
- The videos are meant to be backup in case of technical difficulties and all the presentations will be LIVE. The presentation duration will be 7 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A.
- If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.