A two-phase paper submission process is scheduled for ISCSLP 2022. This allows the submission of the most recent research and also easy management of the workload of paper review.
Phase 1 submission ended on 15 Aug and the paper review is being scheduled now. At the same time, we start the Phase 2 paper submission. In phase 2, we are accepting submissions for Special Sessions as well as regular papers for the main track of the conference. The deadline for Phase 2 paper submission is 10 Sep 2022.
- Phase 1 (by 15 Aug 2022): Regular Papers
- Phase 2 (by 10 Sep 2022): Special Session Papers and Regular Papers
Paper submissions are invited to the following special sessions:
- Special Session: Data Augmentation in Speech Technologies
- Special Session: Automatic depression detection
- Special Session: Audio-visual talking head
- Special Session: Deep Noise Reduction