International Symposium on Chinese Spoken Language Processing (ISCSLP) is the flagship conference of SIG-CSLP, ISCA. It is a biennial conference for scientists, researchers, and practitioners to report and discuss the latest progress in all theoretical and technological aspects of Chinese spoken language processing. It is scheduled to take turns running the event in four Chinese-spoken regions, namely, Singapore, Mainland China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. Since 1998, it has been successfully held in Singapore (1998), Beijing (2000), Taipei (2002), Hong Kong, (2004), Singapore (2006), Kunming (2008), Tainan (2010), Hong Kong (2012), Singapore (2014), Tianjin (2016), Taipei (2018), and Hong Kong (2021).
The 13th International Symposium on Chinese Spoken Language Processing (ISCSLP 2022) will be held in Singapore on 11-14 Dec 2022. More information about ISCSLP 2022 can be found on the conference website: http://www.iscslp2022.org/
ISCSLP 2022 will host tutorials to cover interdisciplinary topics and/or emerging areas of interest. We would like to solicit tutorials that address theoretical and practical aspects related to Chinese spoken language processing, including methodology proposed for other applications with chances of success in spoken language processing.
Tutorials of the accepted proposals are scheduled to be presented on 11 December, the first day of ISCSLP 2022. A tutorial session will be 2-hour long, and an extended tutorial can span two sessions. It is expected to provide a complete coverage of the proposed topic rather than focus on individual research.
Please kindly email your interest with the following information to the ISCSLP 2022 Tutorial Chairs by 18 July 2022.
- Tutorial title
- Presenter(s) [Name and affiliation]
- Tutorial description [1-2 pages description plus a few relevant references. Any supporting material will be useful]
- Novelty of the proposed tutorial
- Presentation format [presentation given by one or more presenters, video conferencing, etc.]
- Contact information [email, telephone]
- Biography of presenter(s)
- Relevant publications from presenter(s)
- Target audience [new researchers to the field, research students, etc.]
- Description of materials that are going to be distributed to participants
- Requirements [equipment, internet connection, etc.]
ISCSLP 2022 Tutorial Chairs:
- Tong Rong, Singapore Institute of Technology (email@example.com)
- Zhizheng Wu, Meta, San Francisco (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Berrak Sisman, Singapore University of Technology and Design (email@example.com)
- 18 July 2022: Submission of tutorial proposals
- 15 August 2022: Notification of acceptance of tutorial proposals
- 30 November 2022: Submission of tutorial materials: slides/notes
- 11 December 2022: Presentation of tutorials