The 13th International Symposium on Chinese Spoken Language Processing (ISCSLP 2022) will be held in Singapore on December 11-14, 2022. More information can be found on the conference website at http://www.iscslp2022.org. ISCSLP 2022 invites proposals for its Grand Challenge (GC) program. The following information should be included in the proposal:
- Call for participation;
- List of potential participants.
The call for participation should consist of the information about the organizers, a brief description of the challenge and scenario, a description of the data, evaluation metrics, rules, guidelines, submission deadline, etc. GC organizers should include their contact information to facilitate participation and communication.
Each GC will have approximately 2 months to process the challenge. ISCSLP 2022 will set up a GC session for each accepted proposal, with up to 6 accepted papers, including 5 papers from participants and a summary paper from the challenge organizers. The format of the papers should be consistent with that of regular ISCSLP papers. Challenge organizers should be responsible for coordinating the review of the Challenge papers. The GC Chairs and the TPC Chairs may also participate in the peer review process to ensure that the quality of the papers is equivalent to that of the regular papers.
To submit your proposal or for any inquiries, please send the email to all GC chairs:
- Jun Du, University of Science and Technology of China, email@example.com
- Yu Tsao, Academia Sinica, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xiaohai Tian, ByteDance, email@example.com
- Proposal submission deadline: 31 July 2022
- Notification of proposal acceptance: 3 August 2022
- Grand challenge paper submission: 3 October 2022
- Grand challenge paper acceptance: 10 October 2022
- Camera-ready grand challenge paper due: 15 October 2022