We particularly welcome creative, interactive workshop formats that aim to achieve one or more of the following:
- increase the number of actively involved participants
- generate significant discussion and exchange of ideas between participants
- generate interactions between established experts and early-career researchers
- make connections to fields outside of robotics and/or connect academia to industry
Workshop proposal submission deadline: 10 July 2021 Notification of acceptance: 21July 2021 Half page abstract and website URL Due: 31 July 2021
- Workshop Date: 10 or 13 November 2021
- Conference: 10-13 November
Please write to the committee if you require assistance to meet the deadlines.
Submissions should be PDF documents of no more than 3/4 pages (following the Springer LNCS/LNAI style for the layout. Detailed instructions for paper submission are available on the conference web site. LNCS style templates are available on the Springer LNCS website) and should include:
- Workshop duration: half-day or full-day
- Workshop form: online, hybrid, or on-side
- Organizers: name and the affiliation of the members of your organizing committee (Name, Affiliation, Email address).
- Workshop description and objectives: concise description of the content and objectives of the workshop.
- Intended audience and plans to solicit participation: describe the intended workshop audience, how you plan to solicit participation: (i) ahead of the workshop to generate submission and (ii) within the workshop in encouraging discussions and exchanges between participants.
- List of topics: a bulleted list of the topics of interest that will be covered by the workshop.
- List of invited speakers: list any invited speakers (if applicable)
- Additional information: Any relevant information that could not be captured by the previous sections (e.g. regarding previous workshop organisation)
Proposals on workshops will be considered by the organizing committee. Interested participants shall contact email@example.com for proposal submission or enquiry.
We look forward to hosting your workshop at ICSR 2021!