The ICSR 2021 Technical Programme will include Invited Sessions. Their objective is to complement the regular program with new and/or emerging topics of particular interest. Each Invited Session consists of 4 to 5 paper.
Organisers of Invited Sessions should submit proposals indicating:
- Title of the session
- A brief 2-3 paragraph summary for the Organized Session explaining the goal of the Organized Session and the overarching themes of the submitted papers
- Optional list of topics and authors (including their affiliations).
Proposals will be evaluated, and organizers will be informed of the outcome. Once accepted, the invited session will be publicized in our ICRS website together with invited session code, so prospective authors can submit.
Papers will undergo the same review process as regular papers. If, at the end of the review process, fewer than four papers are accepted, the technical program committee may distribute the accepted papers to other relevant sessions.
Proposals shall be submitted to email@example.com for review.
- Workshop/Invited session proposal submission deadline: 19 June 2021
- Paper submission deadline: 10 July 2021
- Notification of acceptance: 10 August 2021
- Camera-ready papers due: 31 August 2021
- Competition submission deadline: 10 October 2021
- Conference: 10-13 November