INITIAL PAPER SUBMISSION (FOR REVIEW)
- Submissions must describe substantial, original, completed, and unpublished work. Wherever appropriate, concrete evaluation and analysis should be included. Submissions will be judged on correctness, originality, technical strength, significance, relevance to the conference, and interest to the attendees.
- Each submission will be reviewed by three program committee members. Accepted papers will be presented in one of the oral sessions or poster sessions as determined by the program committee.
- As the reviewing will be blind, manuscripts must not include the authors’ names and affiliations. Authors should ensure that their identities are not revealed in any way in the paper. Self-references that reveal the author’s identity must be avoided.
- All submissions must be electronic and in Portable Document Format (PDF) only. Paper submissions should follow the IEEE Proceedings’ two-column format without exceeding six (6) pages including references. We strongly recommend the use of the LaTeX style files or Microsoft Word style files according to IEEE Proceedings’ format. Submissions must conform to the official style guidelines.
- The official language of the conference is English. The papers submitted should be written in English.
- Paper submission deadline: 20 Aug 2023
Click to submit a paper
Click to download paper templates