IALP 2022 will be a hybrid event. We request all the authors submit a presentation video for each paper before the conference. At the conference, we encourage the authors to present in real-time. In case of internet connection issues, we will first play the video, and the authors need to stand by to answer questions after the video. The video file will be kept for participants to review after the conference.
For each paper presentation, please prepare a video of no more than 8 minutes and submit it from the page by 20 Oct 2022. We recommend recording your video presentations using Zoom (https://zoom.us/download) or Microsoft Powerpoint.
Please take note of the following instructions when uploading your video files:
- The duration of the video should not be more than 8 minutes.
- Video specification: mp4 format, file size<100MB, aspect ratio 16:9 preferred, minimum height 480 pixels, showing the presenter’s face in a small window.
- The deadline for submitting your video is 20 Oct 2022. Videos that are not received by the deadline will be considered no-shows in accordance with the non-presented paper policy.
- Please name your file in the following format: “PaperID_FirstAuthor_PaperTitle.mp4”, where the paper title can be the first few words of your title.
- If you would like to update your video, please upload a new file. The latest version of your uploaded file will be used.
Upload presentation video