CAMERA-READY PAPER SUBMISSION (FOR PUBLICATION)
Congratulations on having your paper accepted for publication in the proceedings of the 2022 International Conference on Asian Language Processing (IALP).
The Program Committee worked very hard to thoroughly review all the submitted papers. Please repay their efforts by following their suggestions when you revise your paper. Please pay special attention to language and format issues in addition to technical issues. The Program Committee shall go through all the submitted camera-ready papers. Papers with unfixed issues will be excluded from the proceedings.
The following is some specific advice:
- The camera-ready paper should contain the author names and affiliations which were removed in the version for review. For Chinese author names, please place the family names after the given name.
- Please follow the formatting advice strictly. Otherwise, the editor will have the right to remove the paper from the conference proceedings.
- Please check your English writing carefully. Papers with grammar problems will be removed by the editor even if the conference has accepted them earlier.
- English papers should not consist of references in Chinese and other Asian languages. They should be translated into English. Examples in languages other than English in papers should have English translations.
- Please limit the number of pages to no more than six pages (including references). Extra pages will be charged at $50 per page.
REGISTRATION AND PRESENTATION POLICIES
- Registration to Cover Paper: Each accepted paper must be covered by a registration. The registration to cover paper must be received by the author registration deadline.
- IEEE Presentation Policy: Each accepted paper must be presented by one of its authors at the conference. Authors of any paper accepted into the technical program but not presented will be removed from post-conference indexing/archiving and also blacklisted from future IEEE conferences.
- Important Deadlines:
- Paper submission deadline: 30 Sep 2022
- Author registration deadline: 30 Sep 2022
Papers should be submitted to softconf.com as you did for review.
The link for the copyright form will be sent to authors after camera-ready papers are received.
INITIAL PAPER SUBMISSION (FOR REVIEW)
- Submissions must describe substantial, original, completed, and unpublished work. Wherever appropriate, concrete evaluation and analysis should be included. Submissions will be judged on correctness, originality, technical strength, significance, relevance to the conference, and interest to the attendees.
- Each submission will be reviewed by three program committee members. Accepted papers will be presented in one of the oral sessions or poster sessions as determined by the program committee.
- As the reviewing will be blind, manuscripts must not include the authors’ names and affiliations. Authors should ensure that their identities are not revealed in any way in the paper. Self-references that reveal the author’s identity, e.g., “We previously showed (Smith, 1991) …”, must be avoided. Instead, use citations such as “Smith previously showed (Smith, 1991) …”.
- All submissions must be electronic and in Portable Document Format (PDF) only. Paper submissions should follow the IEEE Proceedings’ two-column format without exceeding six (6) pages including references. We strongly recommend the use of the LaTeX style files or Microsoft Word style files according to IEEE Proceedings’ format. Submissions must conform to the official style guidelines.
- The official language of the conference is English. The papers submitted should be written in English.
- Paper submission deadline: 26 Aug 2022
- For inquiries about paper submission issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to submit a paper
Click to download paper templates