The 22nd Annual Meeting of the Special Interest Group on Discourse and Dialogue (SIGDIAL 2021) will be held on 29-31 July 2021 in Singapore.
The SIGDIAL venue provides a regular forum for the presentation of cutting edge research in discourse and dialogue to both academic and industry researchers. Continuing a series of nineteen successful previous meetings, this conference spans the research interest areas of discourse and dialogue. The conference is sponsored by the SIGdial organization, which serves as the Special Interest Group in discourse and dialogue for both ACL and ISCA.
SIGDIAL 2021 is preparing for a hybrid in-person and virtual conference where people can participate online if they want. Immediate guidance for authors, with full details will be announced soon. Mark your calendar and get ready for SIGDIAL 2021!
- The registration site is open now (see Registration page).
- The submission site is open now (see Call for Papers page).
- Authors have to fill in the submission form in the START system and upload an initial pdf of their papers before the April 2, 2021 deadline (23:59 GMT-11).
- Final pdf versions of papers must be uploaded to the START conference manager site by April 10, 2021 deadline (23:59 GMT-11).
- Two special sessions will be held