It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the Ninth International Workshop on Spoken Dialogue Systems Technology (IWSDS 2018). This year’s conference theme will be:
“Towards creating more human-like conversational agent technologies”
Following the success of a series of eight previous events, IWSDS 2018 will be held in Singapore on April 18-20, 2018. It will be the southernmost IWSDS ever, just one degree north of the Equator! Participants will be able to keep track of the state of the art in spoken dialogue systems while enjoying the year-round summer paradise island that is Singapore.
On behalf of the organizing committee, we welcome you to Singapore, and hope that you enjoy the workshop as well as the glorious mix of cultures and traditions on display.
Haizhou Li (National University of Singapore)
Rafael E. Banchs (Institute for Infocomm Research)
IWSDS 2018 Conference Chairs
- September 10, 2017: Special session and workshop proposals submission
- September 15, 2017: Special session and workshop notifications
- November 30, 2017: Research, position and demo papers submission
- December 29, 2017: Author notifications
- January 12, 2018: Camera ready papers due
- January 26, 2018: Early bird registration ends
- April 18-20, 2018: Conference dates