Paper Submission (for review) – Completed
Submissions must describe substantial, original, completed and unpublished work. Wherever appropriate, concrete evaluation and analysis should be included. Submissions will be judged on correctness, originality, technical strength, significance, relevance to the conference, and interest to the attendees. Each submission will be reviewed by three program committee members. Accepted papers will be presented in one of the oral sessions or poster sessions as determined by the program committee.
As the reviewing will be blind, manuscripts must not include the authors’ names and affiliations. Authors should ensure that their identities are not revealed in any way in the paper. Self-references that reveal the author’s identity, e.g., “We previously showed (Smith, 1991) …”, must be avoided. Instead, use citations such as “Smith previously showed (Smith, 1991) …”. All submissions must be electronic and in Portable Document Format (PDF) only. Paper submissions should follow the IEEE Proceedings’ two-column format without exceeding six (6) pages including references. We strongly recommend the use of the LaTeX style files or Microsoft Word style files according to IEEE Proceedings’ format. Submissions must conform to the official style guidelines.
The official language of the conference is English. Papers submitted should be written in English.
As there are special interests in a few topics, as part of the effort in promoting low resourced language research, in the conference we organize the following special sessions:
- Special Session on Malay Language Processing
- Special Session on Low Resource Language Processing
- Special Session on New Technologies for Asian Language Processing
The deadline for the Main conference paper submission is 15 Sep 2020. The deadline for special submissions is 5 Oct 2020.
Click to submit paper (special sessions)
Paper Submission (for publication) – Paper Collection Completed; Copyright Transfer Started
Congratulations on having your paper accepted for publication in the proceedings of 2020 International Conference on Asian Language Processing (IALP).
Two items need to be submitted for each accepted paper: The IEEE verified camera-ready version of your paper and the corresponding copyright transfer form.
The copyright transfer interface hasn’t been set up yet at this moment. We will notify the authors when it’s ready. So for now, we collect camera-ready papers for compiling the conference proceedings.
The Program Committee worked very hard to thoroughly review all the submitted papers. Please repay their efforts by following their suggestions when you revise your paper. Please pay special attention to language and format issues in addition to technical issues. The Program Committee shall go through all the submitted camera ready paper. Papers with unfixed issues will be excluded from the proceedings.
The following are some specific advices :
- Please follow the formatting advice strictly. Otherwise, the editor will have right to remove the paper from the conference proceedings.
- Please check your English writing carefully. Papers with grammar problems will be removed by the editor even if the conference has accepted them earlier.
- For Chinese author names, please place family name after given name.
- English paper should not consist of references in Chinese and other Asian languages. They should be translated into English.
- Examples in other languages than English in paper should have English translations.
Registration and Presentation Policies
- Registration to Cover Paper: Each accepted paper must be covered by a registration. The registration to cover paper must be received by the early-bird deadline.
- IEEE Presentation Policy: Each accepted paper must be presented by one of its authors at the conference. Authors of any paper accepted into the technical program but not presented on-site will be removed from post-conference indexing/archiving and also blacklisted from future IEEE conferences.
- Important Deadlines:
- Paper submission deadline : 27 Oct 2017
- Copyright form deadline : To be announced
- Author registration deadline : 31 Oct 2017
Accepted papers are required to be IEEE Xplore compliant since they will be indexed and published online on IEEE Xplore. To enforce that, your paper must be verified by IEEE PDF eXpress Plus system. Therefore, the final paper submission will be done through IEEE PDF eXpress Plus, not softconf.com as you did for review.
To verify and submit your paper in PDF, please follow these steps :
- Login to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site
- Create an account with our Conference ID: 51396XP
- Upload your camera-ready paper for verification. To facilitate processing, please use the following naming convention: PaperID.pdf. This paper ID should be the one assigned to you when you originally submitted your paper through softconf.com. It should be a small number under 200, not the big number assigned by IEEE PDF eXpress Plus.
- The result will be sent to you by email.
- After the file has passed the checking, please click Approve for Collection in the system so that conference organizers can collect your file. Make sure you change the file name to the softconf ID of your paper and the status of your file changed to “Approved for Collection.”
- After any modification, you need to verify and submit again.
Copyright Transfer Form – New
Emails about the copyright transfer of the conference papers have been sent out to authors from IEEE. Please follow the instructions in the email to transfer the copyright of your paper to IEEE. This is required for the publication of your paper. Please complete this task by 26 Nov, 2020.