Welcome to IALP 2017!
The 21th International Conference on Asian Language Processing (IALP 2017) will come back to Singapore!
IALP is a series of conferences with unique focus on Asian Language Processing. The conference aims to advance the science and technology of all the aspects of Asian Language Processing by providing a forum for researchers in the different fields of language study all over the world to meet.
The first meeting of the series was held in Singapore in 1986 and was called the "International Conference on Chinese Computing (ICCC)" then. Over the years, IALP has developed into the flagship conference of Chinese and Oriental Languages Information Processing Society (COLIPS) and one of important annual events on nature language processing in Asia. IALP is held in Asian cities annually. Following are a list of past IALP conferences:
- IALP 2008: Chiang Mai, Thailand
- IALP 2009: Singapore
- IALP 2010: Harbin, China
- IALP 2011: Penang, Malaysia
- IALP 2012: Hanoi, Vietnam
- IALP 2013: Urumqi, China
- IALP 2014: Kuching, Malaysia
- IALP 2015: Suzhou, China
- IALP 2016: Tainan, Taiwan
The proceedings of past IALP conferences were published by IEEE, and were included in the IEEE Xplore digital library. The proceedings were also indexed by Ei Compendex. This year, we shall continue to work with IEEE to publish the conference proceedings.
- Paper submission deadline: August 15, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: September 15, 2017
- Camera-ready deadline: October 13, 2017
- Early registration deadline: October 23, 2017
- Regular registration deadline: November 20, 2017
- Conference: December 5 - 7, 2017