Please take note the online system has been closed.
The guidelines for paper submission are as the following:
- The paper should be written in English.
- The maximum length of a paper is 7 A4-sized pages, 11pt throughout. Papers should follow the format that is described in the template file.
- The paper should be in PDF format.
- Please submit two copies of the paper, one copy is with author information and the other is anonymous. Please zip the two files into one single zip file before the submission.
Accepted papers will appear in the proceedings to be published by COLIPS with an official ISBN. Authors with accepted papers are to be invited to revise their papers, and re-submit to a separate post-conference proceedings, which is expected to be indexed by ISTP.
Please submit your paper via the online paper submission and review system.
Submission of revised manuscript of accepted papers
Please take note of the following in submiting the revised papers:
- The revised manuscript should be sent to program chair Prof Donghong Ji at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- In order to make sure the accepted paper to be included into the proceedings, the revised manuscript should be submitted and the registration to cover the paper should be done by 30 Sep 2008.