Important note to Thailand participants:
This online registration is for international participants and authors only. Thailand participants who do not have papers should contact Prof Darunee at email@example.com for registration details.
1. Registration Fee
Normal Registration Fee
| Earlybird Registration
(by 30 Sep 2008)
| Regular Registration
(by 31 Oct 2008)
| Onsite Registration
(after 31 Oct 2008)
Please take note that the registration fee is in Singapore Dollars(SGD). 1 USD = 1.42 SGD as of 19 Sep 2008.
The registration fee does not include the post conference tour, which is not part of the conference program. However, the organizer will contact local tour agency to get reasonable price for the participants.
2. Registration instructions
All participants need to fill in registration details online. However, payment can be made either online by credit card or by other means (bank draft, wire transfer).
Please follow the instructions to register:
- Go to the online registration system and enter your registration details. Follow the instructions on the page, then print the page "Confirmation of Payment Amount".
- If you choose to make payment by credit card, please follow the instruction to finish the online payment.
- If you choose to make payment by other means, please post the printed "Confirmation of Payment Amount" page together with your bank draft/cheque or photocopy of your bank slip (for wire transfer) to us.
- please take note of the deadlines of each registration phase. Please make sure your payment will reach us within the registration phase. Otherwise, the date when we receive your payment will be considered as your registration date.
- A registration is considered complete after both online registration is finished and payment is received by the conference.
- If you experience difficulty in online registration, please contact Dr Minghui Dong at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Payment Methods
- Credit Cards: We accept Master cards and VISA cards. To pay by credit cards, please follow the instructions in the online registration system.
- Bank Draft/Cheque: Please make your bank draft/cheque payable to COLIPS , then post it to us. You may need the following information:
Beneficiary's Name: COLIPS
c/o Ms Lua Tse Min
InCampus Pte Ltd,
18 Boon Lay Way,
Our Bank Branch and Address:
Development Bank of Singapore, Bouna Vista Branch,
Blk 43, Holland Drive #01-53/59,
- Wire Transfer (Bank Transfer, Telegraphic Transfer): Please make payment to the following bank account:
Account No: 032-001897-1
Account Name: COLIPS
6 Shenton Way,
Swift Address: DBSSSGSG
CHIPS UID Number: 034675 or Telex Number: RS 24455
All of the three methods are ok. For Wire transfer, please fax a photocopy of bank slip to us to allow us identify your payment easily.
4. Postal Address and Fax Number
Ms Lua Tse Min
InCampus Pte Ltd
18 Boon Lay Way, #09-124,
Tradehub 21, Singapore 609966
5. Registration to cover a paper.
For each paper, at least one author must register; otherwise the paper will not be published. A single registration cannot be used for multiple papers.
6. Cancellation Policy
No refund will be possible, but we will allow the registration to be transferred to another name.
7. Registration Enquiry
If you have enquiry about registation, please contact Dr. Minghui Dong at email@example.com
Please press the button to go to online registration system.